CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ourselves =) [The JYJ ]

Myself =)

Im Su-Yan,
I am the youngest in the family, even though I didnt look like when in appearance. I have a dream, a dream to gain good result, to earn money for myself and take care of my family.But, the dream since getting farer than i suppose to be.
So far, since in UTAR, everything change, including myself, I barely understand myself now and also people around me. It seems that I learn from here is , do not appreciate ppl who does not appreciate you. Seems so serious isn't it??

My hobbies, I do not have any hobbies, is making people happy a hobby?? I like to make people happy who is in my surrounding, I do not like them to be unhappy ,I always make them happy,laugh. I love them, cause God loves me.I give love to everyone i knows and I will share their burden when they need me.

However ,back to the point of e-commerce, the website that i frequent surf are http://www.friendster.com/, http://www.thestar.com/, http://www.mail.yahoo.com/, http://www.sogua.com/ and http://www.jbtalks.cc/
Friendster, seems everyone using it, I use to make more friends and connect to people around the world. It helps a lot when you need some help from people who are in outstation.Example looking for journals articles for the thesis.

The Star, I as a student do not want to waste money on buying newpaper,so will always surf the website to read for the recent issues which happened in our country, and also the world. Concern about others is also part of our job. As, from the E-newspaper, we can know that the recent earthquake which happened and we would indeed pray for survivors and also others who needs prayer to support them.

Yahoo mail, I use this to check my mails, eventually, now I have 1418 of inbox. It seems like I cannot read it all, maybe it will takes about 3 years to finish read it? Some times, the mail that I receive is really touching and I keep one for myself.
Sogua, is a music website with less trojan than Baidu. Any music whether oldies ,rock,hip-hop, any genre can be found here.
Jbtalks is a forum website. From here, you can know any recent issue that happened to Malaysia and also some information you need, or any love story to share, sadness can be shared there, and also nice picture can get from there.
Well, this is me and these are the frequent websites I surf.

Myself ~~


Everyone have their own name, me also not excluded. My name is Wong Chee Seng; all my friends call me Jason. I am a year 3 semesters 1 student, from group 4 right now.

I have many hobbies such as swimming, jogging, playing badminton, playing computer games and surfing internet to search new information.

Normally the most website that I prefer to surf is www.gougou.com, www.Chinapress.com, www.Pbebank.com, www.googles.com, and also www.hotmail.com. Every website also can provide us with the information that we want to get for. For example, in the website of Gougou.com, I have the chance to search for many old and latest songs and also that latest movie, that’s why my life is always, entertain by this website.

Besides that, Chinapress.com can give me the chance to know about the latest news in Malaysia and also news from abroad country, by the way I can always save the money spending on the newspaper.


While the website like Pbebank.com really can save me a lot of time, it is because I can pay all my payment such as the electronic bill, water bill and also student bill without stepping out from my house. Beside that, my parent can easily transfer money to my account without going to bank. They just need to switch on the computer and press some button, and then all the process of transaction is successfully translated.



I usually view the Googles.com website to search for the information and pictures for my assignment and research.
The last website that I frequently surf is hotmail.com; I can send the messages to my friends and family without postman. It can save time and money to buy letter form. Through this website, I can check all my important mails which sent by others.


These several website really can help me so that I have no need to waste the time going out to search and get for the information, it really makes my life easier.



ME ME ^^
My name is Pung Jui Xiang. Compare to friends around me, my family is a big family which include father, mother, six brothers, one sister and me. Due to many problems, only I in my family have this chance enter to university. So, I must put more effort than others to complete my university life. Now, I study at University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) and take the Bachelor Of Commerce (Hons) Accounting course. I am year 3 semesters 1 group 4 student. My group 4 classmates always call me “Xiang Xiang”. I think it sounds smoothly and easier to call. I stay in Sungai Long, Scot Pine condominium. That is a wonderful condominium which a good place to comfort ourselves .

I come from Muar, Johor. The famous food in my hometown is “otak-otak”. If anyone wants to have a try the “otak-otak” can make appointment with me when you come. I will bring you the best and other foods.

During the free time, mostly I do are to watch drama and surf the web. The websites I will visit often are friendster, hotmail, baidu, orangeshark and sinchew. The purposes for me are to get know new friends, check mail, download songs, play games and know the latest news.
My hobby is like to travel. Therefore, my hope is to travel every country once a year when I start to work. Before this, I must make sure I earn a lot of money to enjoy my trip.

0 comments: